Monday, May 10, 2010

Tyler On The Go!

Yay! Today is RJ's birthday. Happy birthday sweetness!


Lookin' good! So I was looking on Tyler Florence dot com for inspiration on an amazing birthday menu and found out that Ty has a new app for my ipod. Yes he did make it specifically for me. I did get a little bit side-tracked in my recipe hunt for the big birthday dinner but that is serendipity if I ever saw it! Go HERE to get your own Tyler Florence app! You know you want to! Yay for exclamation marks!!! I know I haven't been on here for like ten months but I can't find my camera with all my cooking pictures on it. I'm looking real hard today because I have an amazing dinner planned for RJ and I need to put it on here so you can all be super jealous you didn't come over for dinner. That's all I'm gonna say about that...until later. I PROMISE I'll be back in the next 24 hours to post pics and deets about the feast.....

2 comments:

Jackie said...

This picture is awesome!! It totally made my day. So 80's, and Ryan pulls it off so well. Welcome back mullets...very classy ;)

Colton said...

Business in the front, PARTY in the BACK!! Woot!