Friday, February 25, 2011

Day 2

Name your celebrity crush and 5 things you'd like to do with them.

I think Justin Timberlake made the cut.



Don't you dare even think about judging me about my choice, you know you love JT too. He isn't on my list because he's necessarily good looking. He has a bunch of weird features by themselves but together his weird lips/nose/eyes seem to work. He's in the same boat as Scarlet Johanson. She has weird features that seem to collectively work.

Here's why he's my pick. He really can sing. I've been patiently awaiting his next album. I was not a fan when he was in N*SYNC. I only became a fan when he brought sexy back. Dude's come a long way from his N*SYNC days. A LONG way.



See? He gets extra points for cutting those frosted tips. Well done JT, well done.

Anyway, five things we'd do together.

1. Sing a duet. Duh. One song my choice and one song his choice. That would be good times.

2. Do a Saturday Night Live skit together. Every time he shows up on SNL I get all giggly. He is just so stinking funny! For a while there he was randomly showing up every week.

3. Double dinner date with Ryan and Jessica Biel. He's still dating her, right? Well she seems super funny too so that would be a fun night.

4. Photo shoot. We'd need a memory of our fun day together. I'm sure he has some fabulous hair/makeup/wardrobe/photographer people that would make some great pictures. I would maybe bring my own wardrobe people...we wouldn't want a wardrobe malfunction. That would be awkward.

5. I'm out of ideas. The other four things would be sufficient. Maybe we'd do an extra SNL skit just for fun. A digital short song. That would be so funny.



Hilarious....

1 comments:

Colton said...

Well, now I know what to get you for Christmas. A **** in a box.